Student jobs at Canadian Embassy in Prague / Studentské brigády na Velvyslanectví Kanady
The Embassy of Canada is looking for students interested to work on ad-hoc basis as a back-up for the receptionist, to assist to the management section and to help with official hospitality events organized by the Embassy.
Please find attached more details:
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
• Operates the central telephone switchboard.
• Provides general information to visitors and answer general inquiries.
• Receives and dispatches all mail/correspondence.
• Provides logistics support for official events and other Embassy activities.
• Undertakes research and preparation of documents.
• Performs other administrative duties as required.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT (MANDATORY):
The appointment of the successful candidate(s) will be subject to a Government of Canada reliability status check obtained by Management.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE POOL:
Candidates have to meet the essential criteria outlined below. Candidates must send their resume and a cover letter (in English) which describes their interest in the participation in the pool and clearly demonstrates, how they meet the language, education, and experience requirements listed below.
• English: fluent (reading, writing and speaking)
• Czech: fluent (reading, writing and speaking)
• French: Intermediate level (speaking)
• Successful completion of secondary education
• At least one year of relevant work experience in a position with a focus on client service.
• Responding to oral and written inquiries.
• Experience working with PC.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “HR Canada – Receptionist pool” by 13:00 hours (1:00 pm) on February 13, 2015.